- Harmonic Trader Platform for NT8
- HTP PRO for NT8
- Market Analyzer Templates
- Price Action Analyzer
- Momentum Indicators
- Moving Average PRO
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
- NinjaTrader 7 Tools
- Free Indicators and Education
- Quick References
- Ch 1: Trading Basics
- Ch 2: Fibs / Harmonics
- Ch 3: Identify Pattern
- Ch 4: The Toolkit
- Ch 5: Setup Anatomy
- Ch 6: Examples
- Ch 7: Trading Plan
Saved defaults don't match your new indicator
After importing a new version of an indicator, then add it to your chart, you may get an error similar to this one:
The reason this happens is that you have default settings saved for that indicator, but the indicator had additional parameters added or removed when the indicator was updated. This is confusing NinjaTrader.
No problem! There are two options.
OPTION 1: Overwrite the old settings (easiest)
- Ignore the message for a moment.
- Open the indicator settings for your chart (making sure the indicator is added to your chart)
- Right-click anywhere in the parameters and “Set as default for…” This will overwrite the old, broken settings.
- Click OK
OPTION 2: Delete the indicator’s XML file (little more advanced)
- In Windows Explorer, go to C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\templates\Indicator.
- Look for the XML file with the same name as the indicator.
- Delete the file (no more old settings, no error).
- Re-add the indicator to your chart.
This should resolve the error!
If not, please contact us.
Question? Comment? Contact us!
Missed Our Latest Webinar?
Live Chat and Skype
By using our indicators and visiting this site, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Trading contains risk of loss and is not for all investors. The information on this site is meant for educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that you will profit from the information contained herein. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. The information contained on this site is meant to be used as just another tool to assist you in arriving at your trading decisions.
Hypothetical Results Disclosure: Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
Due to the difficult nature of trading, we have a no refunds policy. We urge all traders to review our material on the website and on YouTube, ask us questions, or to take a trial before purchasing.
All visible symbols and logos are Trademarks and Copyrights of neoHarmonics.com ©TM and UppDnn, LLC 2017 All Rights Reserved.