- Harmonic Trader Platform for NT8
- HTP PRO for NT8
- Market Analyzer Templates
- Price Action Analyzer
- Momentum Indicators
- Moving Average PRO
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
- NinjaTrader 7 Tools
- Free Indicators and Education
- Quick References
- Ch 1: Trading Basics
- Ch 2: Fibs / Harmonics
- Ch 3: Identify Pattern
- Ch 4: The Toolkit
- Ch 5: Setup Anatomy
- Ch 6: Examples
- Ch 7: Trading Plan
Price Action Analyzer
Similar to VSA, but better.
Price Action Analyzer NT7
Uses various price action methods to help determine entry, trend, changes to supply and demand, and insight into what the market is telling us.
Improving on the concepts to “VSA” (Volume Spread Analysis) with additions such as Hidden Gap Bars, Inside/Outside Bars, and more!
The neoHarmonics Swing Toolkit uses analysis of price swings to identify reversal areas. The neoHarmonics Price Action Analyzer is meant to compliment the Swing Toolkit by identifying price action events when the market enters your reversal area.
Price Action and Signals Handled by the Price Action Analyzer
- Hidden Gap Bars
- Inside / Outside Bars
- Up Thrust and Spring (filtered, unfiltered, and requiring high volume)
- No Demand and No Supply (filtered and unfiltered)
- Effort to Rise and Effort to Fall
- Stopping Volume (up/down trend, two types)
Looking for the Price Action Analyzer for NT8?
We offer the Price Action Analyzer for both NinjaTrader 7 and 8.
Parameters and Features
Basic overview of the parameters for the neoHarmonics Price Action Analyzer.
Hidden Gap Bars
A 3-bar pattern where the first and third bar do not intersect each other. If the middle bar was removed, it would cause a “gap” to form.
These bars are indications of supply and demand change, where price is breaking out of an area of consolidation and discovering a new price area.
When an area of price is considered to be an accepted value, there will often be sideways price action. When this area is no longer considered fair value, then price breaks out of that area to search for a new value. This breakout can cause hidden gap bars to form.
In the screenshot below, the red boxes are highlighting these sideways price action areas (manually drawn). When price breaks out of these areas, often there are the blue, hidden gap bars.
These areas of value often become support/resistance later. Sometimes it is the edges of those areas (low volume nodes) or sometimes it is in the “middle” of those areas (high volume nodes) that offer the support/resistance (red lines in the screenshot below). These are Market Profile concepts.
Inside and Outside Bars
- Inside Bar – A lower high and a higher low than the bar proceeding it.
- Outside Bar – A higher high and a lower low, than the bar proceeding it.
These types of bars shows that the market is trying to find “value”.
An inside bar tells that the market is indecisive and the previous bar’s value is still the current, acceptable range. An outside bar that closes near the high is bullish and an inside bar that closes near the low is bearish.
Spring and Up Thrust
- Spring – Continuation of an uptrend signal. At the bottom of pullback during an uptrend, a bar will reverse and close near the highs of the bar.
- Up Thrust – Opposite of a “Spring”. An “Up Thrust” is a continuation of a downtrend signal. As price pulls back during an downtrend, the bar will reverse and close near the lows of the bar.
No Supply and No Demand
- No Supply – Occurs during a pullback in an uptrend. As price pulls back, volume decreases indicating that supply (interest in going lower) is dwindling. The signal is confirmed with a break of the high of the signal bar.
- No Demand – Occurs during a pullback in a downtrend. As price pulls back, volume decreases indicating that demand (interest in going higher) is dwindling. The signal is confirmed with a break of the low of the signal bar.
Effort to Rise, Effort to Fall, and Stopping Volume
- Effort to Rise – Occurs after a period of accumulation and indicates that a new uptrend may be beginning (or a continuation if in the direction of an established uptrend).
- Effort to Fall – Occurs after a period of accumulation and indicates that a new downtrend may be beginning (or a continuation if in the direction of an established downtrend).
- Stopping Volume – Similar reversal bar where high volume comes in at the end of a trend.
Volume: Accumulation and Distribution
Volume is the measure of activity of a trading instrument and is an important concept to understand.
Output customizable alerts and sounds for each of the signals
Question? Comment? Contact us!
Missed Our Latest Webinar?
Live Chat and Skype
By using our indicators and visiting this site, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Trading contains risk of loss and is not for all investors. The information on this site is meant for educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that you will profit from the information contained herein. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. The information contained on this site is meant to be used as just another tool to assist you in arriving at your trading decisions.
Hypothetical Results Disclosure: Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
Due to the difficult nature of trading, we have a no refunds policy. We urge all traders to review our material on the website and on YouTube, ask us questions, or to take a trial before purchasing.
All visible symbols and logos are Trademarks and Copyrights of neoHarmonics.com ©TM and UppDnn, LLC 2017 All Rights Reserved.