- Harmonic Trader Platform for NT8
- HTP PRO for NT8
- Market Analyzer Templates
- Price Action Analyzer
- Momentum Indicators
- Moving Average PRO
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
- NinjaTrader 7 Tools
- Free Indicators and Education
- Quick References
- Ch 1: Trading Basics
- Ch 2: Fibs / Harmonics
- Ch 3: Identify Pattern
- Ch 4: The Toolkit
- Ch 5: Setup Anatomy
- Ch 6: Examples
- Ch 7: Trading Plan
Collection of Swing Analysis Tools designed to make your trading quicker and more accurate!
Harmonic Trading is a methodology that utilizes the recognition of specific price patterns and the alignment of exact Fibonacci ratios to determine highly probable reversal points in the financial markets.
The Harmonic Trader Platform for NinjaTrader 8 features include:
- Harmonic Pattern Analyzer Drawing Tool
- AB=CD Symmetry Drawing Tool
- Swing Bias
- Swing Metrics
- Auto-Harmonic Pattern Finder
- Auto-Symmetry Alerts
- Price Alert Drawing Tool
- Screenshot Tool
- Quick Interval Buttons
- ZigZag Tool (Span, Ticks, Percentage)
- …and more!
The important concept to grasp is that price waves (distinct price moves) are related to each other. In other words, price patterns that are quantified by the alignment of precise ratios (Fibonacci levels) manifest these relationships, and provide a means to determine where the turning points will occur (potential reversal zones). These patterns occur at all time frames on all markets!
Unfamiliar with Harmonic Patterns?
Please visit Chapter 2 of our Learning section to learn more about the various patterns the Harmonic Trader Platform analyzes.
The Harmonic Trader Platform for NinjaTrader 8
When added to your chart, many of the features of the Harmonic Trader Platform are exposed on an easy-to-use toolbar!
(Light and Dark themes are available.)
AB=CD Symmetry Drawing Tool – Determine symmetry in market moves. (learn more)
Price Alert Drawing Tool – Set price alerts for audible alerts and/or receive an email. (learn more)
Screenshot Tool – Take a screenshot of your chart, upload it, and put a link to the image in your clipboard; ready to be pasted! All in one click! (learn more)
Show Swing Bias – Highlights swings and colors the bars to help show the swing bias. (learn more)
Show Swing Metrics – Display customizable metrics of each identified swing. (learn more)
Show Fibonacci Retracements – Display Fibonacci measurements on the swings. (learn more)
Show Auto-Symmetry Alerts – Controls whether symmetry alert lines are outputted based on the previous swing. (learn more)
Show Auto-Harmonic Patterns – Turns on the auto-pattern finder. Good for beginners before they get comfortable using the manual Harmonic Pattern Analyzer Drawing Tool. (learn more)
Quick Interval Buttons – Allows you to add interval buttons to the Toolbar itself for quick access! In the example image, Daily, Weekly, and Monthly appear, but this is customizable. (learn more)
Be sure to visit the “learn more” links on the tools above to learn how to use them and how each can help you in your trading!
Auto-Harmonic Pattern Analyzer and Scanner
New to Harmonic Patterns? Allow our auto-Harmonic Pattern Analyzer help find potential patterns for you!
You can still use the manual Harmonic Pattern Analyzer Drawing tool once you get used to how the patterns are formed.
In the meantime, this tool can be used to highlight potential trading ideas.
Other features include:
- Customizable appearance features similar to the Harmonic Pattern Analyzer
- Gives Risk to Reward Ratios based Targets and Stop
Harmonic Pattern Analyzer Drawing Tool
Manually analyze harmonic patterns by simply drawing a line from point C to point X.
All other points and measurements are automatically calculated and the Potential Reversal Zone (PRZ) and Stops and Targets are outputted (if any).
Supports Gartley, Butterfly, Crab, Deep Crab, Bat, Alt Bat, and Shark patterns.
Other features include:
- Automatically add AB=CD to the Harmonic Pattern
- Optionally output Fibonacci values for the parts of the pattern
- Highlight Time Targets within Reversal Zone
- Show suggestions for X
- Different Potential Reversal Zone appearance options
AB=CD Symmetry Drawing Tool
- Add custom Fibonacci Levels
- Automatically add a Pitchfork to the tool (with customizable levels)
- Optionally show Potential Reversal area based on harmonic pattern logic (if C is between A and B)
- Many customizable appearance options
- Highlight Fibonacci numbers
- Customizable colors based on number of inner-swings
Output various, customizable metrics about the swings.
For example, from a high swing down to a low swing, it may be 17 bars, price go down 20 ticks, and the swing may contain 46.2K in volume (total volume for all the bars within the swing).
Metric options include:
- Bar Count
- Price Change (points or ticks)
- Dollar Value Change (futures only)
- Calendar Day Count (non-intraday)
- Intra-day Time
- High-to-Low and Low-to-High metrics
- High-to-High and Low-to-Low metrics
- Summary of Current Chart Metrics
Based on the old adage, “An up trend has higher highs and higher lows; and a downtrend has lower highs and lower lows.”
Highlights swings by drawing a green or red box indicating that the swing made a new high or low.
Gray bars show that price is retracing within a move that recently made a new high or low (this is the area where a trend trader would look for an entry with the expectation that the trend may continue).
Other features include:
- Lines to show where swing/bias will be broken
- Swing break lines indicate potential reversal times based on Fibonacci time
- Optionally color bars based on Swing Bias
Price Alert Drawing Tool
- Selectable audible alert sound
- Optionally add some descriptive text
- Optionally receive an email when alerted
- Automatically changes color if price is above or below level, highlighting it as support or resistance
- Create as many as you want!
- Choose percentage of last swing to project
- Customize outputted labels
- Optional arrows, showing the swings analyzed
Quickly take a screenshot of your chart and share it with others.
Takes a snapshot of your chart, uploads the image, and puts the link (URL) of that image in your clipboard, ready to be pasted (CTRL+V) into an email, forum, or chat box. All in one click!
Other features include:
- Automatically adds the Instrument name
- Popup Confirmation
Quick Interval Buttons
- Added the neoHarmonics Toolbar
- Add up to 10 Intervals
Question? Comment? Contact us!
Missed Our Latest Webinar?
Live Chat and Skype
By using our indicators and visiting this site, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Trading contains risk of loss and is not for all investors. The information on this site is meant for educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that you will profit from the information contained herein. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. The information contained on this site is meant to be used as just another tool to assist you in arriving at your trading decisions.
Hypothetical Results Disclosure: Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
Due to the difficult nature of trading, we have a no refunds policy. We urge all traders to review our material on the website and on YouTube, ask us questions, or to take a trial before purchasing.
All visible symbols and logos are Trademarks and Copyrights of neoHarmonics.com ©TM and UppDnn, LLC 2017 All Rights Reserved.